Sunday 14 February 2010

Aerohive - The Changing of the Guard

WLAN, and for its recognition as a robust and reliable technology has been a turbulent. For me it was the technological puzzle. To transfer the mere perception of wireless networks, the ability of data, voice and video over a broadcast media, which is not visible, it's been a few players in the networked world, absurd and unrealistic. From the beginning we had the debate following the debate on security. I remember that began on 802.11 a buzzword at the same time hacking. WirelessTechnology has been introduced in the "Hall of Flames". Long ignored and accepted the shortcomings of the network was mysteriously added to the test odor for WLANs. As an instructor, I welcomed the spiritual madness, as provided a forum to return to the basics of networking. The questions that paved the way for teaching theory.WLANs a good knowledge of network technology request. Competition from producers to create the need for marketing techniques to a new kind of mobilityNetworkers, kids wireless.

Social networking applications, an instant learning environment promoted by the debate, discussions and white papers. In general, these high quality, reinforces the concepts documented in the net transfer of technology back in days.1998 old! The producers played an important role in supporting teachers to validate the need for a theoretical understanding of concepts, rules, algorithms, protocols, design, traffic, access control,Types of frames and all the good things. My classes taught documents fountain Aruba, Cisco, WildPackets, AirMagnet, IBM, to name a few. Wireless LAN has not only revolutionized the networking, but through programs compiled from Planet 3, Cisco, Aruba, Symbol, and many, many to speak, the level of curiosity of networkers have been lifted to heights unimaginable.

Since the adoption of wireless LAN technology, a sustainable, secure and robust, the level soared, began working the creative minds. Weamplifier has crossed the variety of devices, EWGs, EEG, switches, controllers, antennas. We will give advice and discuss coding systems, methods of access control, frame types, design, site survey and the OSI model. Today we are witnessing a new phase, and again a new debate, the thrust on us through the study. The mere concept of "wire less" networking took a look at networks in terms of air traffic control, time flies, the coexistence of people, quality of service and safety.

IHas recently been introduced in the line of products from start-up, Aerohive. I had no idea that I was surrounded by a network concept, which has returned to the rules established for data communication. An article in a lively discussion between the controller through two managers than non-based controller design based on me was browsing through my stack of blank sheets of paper and books. I finally found two of the best network technologies, the books in my library, one of Novell and one of theCisco. I recalled the days when I taught redundancy, bottlenecks, traffic control, single point of failure, the best performance but minimal cost. I played in my mind the advantages of a decentralized structure, in order to meet a key. Costs and return on investment was as important elements for the implementation of today, I can do very surprised by what was on the Aerohive developers. The properties of these products are incredible. Cooperative Control? QoS? Dynamic Scheduling airtime? RADIUSsupport? Forwarding best way?

Coordinated radio channel? Power Management? I immediately realized that this is not trivial. This is important! I have witnessed the changing of the guard? As a technological challenge, every paper I could I dropped my hands are downloaded. Big Mistake! As I theorized study submitted by AeroHive, I finally took the simplicity and functionality combined. I was a witness. Sorry Le Bron.

Coming Soon! Who Needs WiMAX ?...... Be ThereA Ruckus!

godfather dvd

0 comments:

Post a Comment